CA Final is the last step to becoming a Chartered Accountant. The course is conducted twice a year. The ICAI has opened CA Final registration for May and November 2023 exams. Though registration is accessible throughout the year, students must fill out the forms before the last date of registration. The last date for CA Finals registration for May 2023 is 1 Jan 2023, and for November 2023 CA final course is 1 July 2023.
Students who want to appear for CA final course must clear CA intermediate exams, both groups, and complete the articleship for 2.5 years. So, once you get your CA Intermediate Result, you can proceed with the registration process.
To register for the CA Final exams, visit ICAI’s webpage and login into the SSP portal using your ID and password. Enter all the required details, attest documents, and proceed to pay fees. Below are the details like CA Final registration last date, process, fees, eligibility criteria, documents required, etc., that will help students during the registration process.
CA Final registration Last Date
Students who are to pursue and appear in CA final exam must be aware of important dates. Important dates for CA Final May and November 2023 exams are:
|CA Final Course||Registration last date|
|May 2023||1 January 2023|
|November 2023||1 July 2023|
Students who have cleared CA Intermediate in both groups and completed 2.5 years of articleship can complete the registration process. CA Intermediate cleared students can apply before commencing articleship too. It will help them save time as they will not have to wait for 06 months after the artcileship.
Eligibility Criteria for CA Finals
Before registering for CA Final Course, students must check out the eligibility criteria issued by ICAI to check if they fulfil them or not. Below mentioned are the eligibility criteria for CA Final May 2023 registration:
- Candidates must have cleared CA intermediate exams, both groups with an aggregate percentage of 50% and 40% in each subject.
- They must complete the articleship of 2.5 years.
How To Register for CA Final?
- To register for CA final course through Self Service Portal, follow these steps-
- Visit the official website of www.icai.org of ICAI and go to Self Service Portal.
- Enter the login credentials, which are the registration ID and password.
- Now click on the tab “STUDENT CYCLE” and head to CA Final Course.
- Here, the registration form will appear with the basic details of the CA intermediate course. Check the details and move forward to upload the required documents.
- Now, to complete the process by paying the registration fees. You can choose the mode of payment.
- On the next step, enter the re-captcha to proceed with the payment.
CA Final Registration Fees
The fees for CA final registration are decided by the ICAI for national and international students. The fees can be paid via online net banking, credit card, or debit card.
|Fees||Indian Students||International Students|
|CA Final Registration Fees||INR 22000||$1100|
CA Final Registration Validity
The registration for the CA Final course is valid for 05 years from the initial date of registration. In these 05 years, students can attempt for CA Final exams 10 times. After every 05 years, students need to renew and revalidate their registration by paying the fees of ₹500 or as decided by the ICAI council.
ICAI has changed the validity of the CA Final course. Under the new scheme, the validity of the registration period is 10 years. Students will have to check the validity of CA final registration before they apply for the CA Final exams. In case the validity has expired, students can download the re-registration form from the official website of ICAI.
To apply for revalidation, follow these steps-
- Visit the official website of ICAI and head to the SSP portal.
- Register for revalidation as an existing student.
- Complete the form and submit it.
- Proceed to pay revalidation fees of ₹500.
Documents required for CA final registration-
Students need to submit various documents while filling ICAI Final registration form. The required documents are as follows:
- Passport Size Photograph
- Student Signature
- CA IPCC (Intermediate) exam result and attested copy of it
- CA Foundation (CPT) examination result attested copy
- Special category certificate copy
- Copy of Nationality certificate
Details Required for CA Final Registration-
- Student Name
- Parents Name
- Scanned mark sheet of CA Intermediate
- Mobile Number
- Date of Birth
- Email Address
- Roll Number
- CA Inter Marks
- Social Category
So after completing your CA Final registration, the next step is to find the CA Final coaching to start your preparation. VSI Jaipur, the best CA Coaching in India, has a record of achieving huge success in CA exams and students have also secured AIR 1. So, contact VSI Jaipur today.