There are many things to do in Canada. It’s a very large country that allows you to enjoy nature and modernity at the same time. You can walk the streets of Toronto or take a tour of Niagara Falls.
What you cannot forget when planning your trip to CANADA VISA FROM SAMOA is the Canada ETA. This document is not available for all nationalities. Still, some countries are lucky enough to be eligible to apply for it.
If you have a Samoan passport, then you are in luck because you can apply for the Canada ETA. Find out more details about this document in the following questions.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is Canada ETA?
Some nationalities can apply for the Canada ETA to enter Canada. This is an official document that allows certain international travelers to enter this country. It works with an electronic system, known as Electronic Travel Authorization, hence its acronym ETA.
The ETA has become a mandatory requirement for citizens who do not require a visa. This system was launched in March 2016. Since then, thousands of travelers have easily obtained it.
You can receive your ETA quickly and easily using iVisa.com, as we have an online form that’s easy to understand and complete.
If you want more information related to the CANADA VISA FROM SAN MARINO enter this link.
I have a Samoan passport, do I need a Canada Visa for the citizens of Samoa?
If you have a Samoan passport, you don’t need a Paper Visa to enter Canada. What you need is a Canada ETA.
The Canada ETA is much easier to obtain than a conventional visa, starting with the fact that you don’t need to visit an embassy to receive it.
Besides, to apply for the Canada ETA you only need to spend a few minutes in an online form that we have on this website. There’s no need to queue at the airport or anything similar.
The only thing you have to take into account in addition to the form is the list of necessary documents to apply. We leave you the complete list in the next section.
What documents are necessary to apply?
As for the list of documents, it’s something quite simple to obtain. The list is short compared to other procedures, especially when it comes to obtaining a conventional visa.
As the ETA is not a visa but a simple travel authorization, the requirements and items are minimal and basic. It’s very likely that you already have these items in your hand:
- You need a biometric passport to enter Canada. Keep in mind that your ETA will be linked to this passport.
- A debit or credit card to make the corresponding payment. You can also use your Paypal account.
- Last but not least, you need a valid email address. Remember that you will receive confirmation from your ETA by this means.
That would be all you would need to apply for your Canada ETA.
If you want to receive information about the Canada Visa for the citizens of Samoa, click on this link.
What is the price of the Canada ETA?
Pricing is another issue that you cannot ignore when applying for a document like this.
Keep in mind that our prices include the cost of the ETA itself, but we charge an extra fee for our services. Don’t forget that this is necessary to process your ETA as soon as possible.
The good thing is that our fees are not expensive and are adjusted to your needs. We have 3 options according to the urgency you have with the ETA:
- Standard Procedure: It costs you USD $64.49 and you receive your Canada ETA in only 24 hours.
- Rush Procedure: By choosing the Rush option, you have to pay USD $106.49, but the good news is that you receive your ETA in only 4 hours.
- Super Rush Procedure: This option is necessary if you’re in a hurry, as it makes you wait only 30 minutes. However, the price goes up to USD $153.49.
Are you ready to start the application process? Then click on this link.
How can I apply for the Canada ETA?
For you to apply successfully, you just have to complete these steps. Our online form is very simple, so it shouldn’t take you long.
- The first thing is to fill out the form with basic information so that the Canadian authorities can add you to the database. From there, you just have to choose your processing time while applying.
- The second thing is to carefully review your information. Remember that once your ETA has been processed, it will be difficult to make changes. At the end of the review, you can pay for the service with your preferred payment method.
- The third thing you must load the items that are necessary to finish the process. This process ends when you click on ‘submit’.
For more information about the Canada Visa for the citizens of Samoa, click here.
Don’t forget that we can help you whenever you want. You can contact us at this link if you have any questions while applying.
How safe is iVisa.com?
You can feel safe while applying with our forms because our system doesn’t retain any information you provide. All the information you provide is processed directly by the Canadian government for it to approve your application.
Besides, we don’t keep any other details that worry you, including payment information. Our payment platform is direct and automatic, so as soon as you make the payment, the ETA is processed and your card information is not retained.
However, we understand that this topic is sensitive, so you can check our reviews if you still have questions.
Where can I get more information about the Canada Visa for the citizens of Samoa?
Do you have more questions regarding the Canada ETA? We invite you to contact our agents to receive personal attention via online chat.
You can read more information about the Canada Visa for the citizens of Samoa on this link if that is what you prefer.
At iVisa.com we work hard to offer you the best service related to eVisas and online travel documents. Therefore, don’t hesitate for a second to use our platform to apply for your Canada ETA.